Friday, October 1, 2021

It's Time! The Zombies and Others Are Loose! #CryptOpen #CountdowntoHalloween2021


 It is time! October 1st has arrived and that means the zombies and other creatures that roam are on the loose. If you have been following me for the last couple of years, you know that I am one of two Master Crypt Keepers who runs the Countdown To Halloween Blog. If you are just finding me and want to join the multitude of bloggers who blog everything Halloween, then sign up. You only have until October 3rd though, so hurry!

So, this blog...

Well, this month, as the crypts are open here, I will be posting a multitude of things. I thought at first I would  post monster music exclusively, but now have decided against that mostly. However, I have been reading this fantastic book from this guy who goes by Captain October. His book, "Grave Yard Groove: outlines the first beginnings of Monster Music to the present. He lists a ton of music, some of which I will indeed share here. By the way, I will be reviewing that book on my reading blog and other books HERE

Other things you will see here this month is fun cartoons, memes, and plain ole Halloween fun. My friend, Scardy Cat aka Stephanie may drop by on occasion as she has the past couple of years. I can't be sure because this year she had another little monster of her own. If not, I will be sharing some of her costume artistry as well.

Hope you have fun!

Michelle, MCC

No comments:

Post a Comment