Sunday, October 10, 2021

Day 10: Shout Out to...

I support National Haunted House Day, the Second Friday in October!

Since Covid messed everything up in the last two years, I don't know if this is even a thing. However, I neglected to mention that the 2nd Friday of October is National Haunted House Day

So, a huge shout out to those artist, individuals, and business people who have always put on a good spook show for those that enjoy it. It has been a staple of October and Halloween for years.

The houses originally were small, but have grown into...well...HUGE attractions inviting people to be scared out of their wits.

We can still celebrate them and hope they return in the near future.

Michelle, MCC

 

3 comments:

  1. I second your shout out. Haven't been to one in years. But used to enjoy them. My non-horror-loving son is living in Florida and has gone to Universal Horror Nights like 5 times this year. He is trying to be a trouper to visiting friends and family. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here Here!!!! I had no idea there was a Haunted House Day but I am all in favour!!!! And for me, this always includes a Haunted Hayride with it. Dis Guy from "The Man Hole" blog and I went on a haunted hayride once driven by the Miner 49er!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween took a big hit in every way from Covid! I hope that we can get back all the fun things and learn how to play again, too! Haunted House Day is a gem I didn’t know about!

    ReplyDelete