Saturday, October 9, 2021

Day 9: Frankenstein Does Musicals #music #CountdowntoHalloween2021

As I finish up this week to all things Frankenstein and his monster, I came across a musical for Frankenstein. I didn't even know there was one. So, since there is, I became intrigued. I need tickets!

But I digress. This piece here shows the madness that Frankenstein was and his thought process to making his creation.


Since, I have already gone down this rabbit hole, I found yet another musical based off of the movie, "Young Frankenstein." This was only a presentation for an awards show in 2018 but oh...




Although this next piece is not a musical, I will leave you with this haunting  music that is the Monster himself. It is not so much as in words but you can almost feel the inner thoughts. A life given that was not asked for.




PS> I have also come across, this week, several depictions of Frankenstein's monster? What is your favorite?

Your Master Crypt Keeper, Michelle





3 comments:

  1. Fun stuff. That last one is very nice, melancholic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total Young Frankenstein fan and I always forget to watch it during October..go figure! :) Thanks for the reminder and introduction into the musicals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monster musicals! These two musicals run the bemuse from the straightforward to the silly, and delightfully so. Thank you for reviewing both!

    ReplyDelete