Thursday, October 7, 2021

Day 7: Frankenstein Is Very Popular #Frankensteinmusic #movies

I never got the chance to meet the real Frankenstein, I was not born when he was created. However, I have heard that he was extremely popular. Like meeting Abbott and Costello, he met a ton of other people. Wow, who knew?

He met the Beatles, I am sure he was a fan.


He met the Space Monster, which is overly cool. Where I live, apparently there is supposed to be aliens, but I have not met one yet.


He has also met Maria. I suppose that was his first real friend. Of course we know now that this was before we would even think of leaving children by themselves for the day and stranger danger. sigh...
I wonder if she ever met him again?


Of course we all know that doc Frankenstein was nice (or crazy) enough to create another monster for his creation which became Frankenstein's monster.

Some people say that we should never meet Mr. Frankenstein. What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. It always amazes me how many monster song were put out in the 1960's. There are so many hidden gems like those above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was not lucky in love, though, or so I heard.

    ReplyDelete