Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Day 5 & 6: Frankenstein Is In The House #Frankensteinmusic #Svengoolie #movies

 


This past Saturday, I was watching Svengoolie who was hosting the movie, "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein."  First of all, I don't know about you but I like Svengoolie with his campy humor and the terrific old movies he shows. This one, in some ways, I think was miss labeled because they certainly met more than Frankenstein's monster. However, they were in Dr. Frankenstein's house so, I can let it go.

Anyway, today I am posting things about Frankenstein's monster for the rest of the week. He like other monster meet up at Zombie Crossings and is welcome here. 

Since, I mentioned that I have been reading the book, " Graveyard Groove", I thought today I would just share some Frankenstein music. 

Side Note: This post is serving for days 5 & 6 because I am headed off today to spook a house. I will be gone through the 14th but will have pre-postings for your delight. ~Michelle, MCC



Let's go to his house first:


Apparently, he likes to have parties. Are you going?


He knows how to dance too. He's got his own moves!







2 comments: