Sunday, October 9, 2022

Day 10: Monday's #Music Moves Me...#ghost #zombies


Hello, and welcome back to Monday's Music Moves Me. This was an original brainchild of Marie Moody aka Xmas Dolly. It is now hosted by Cathy from Curious As A Cathy, Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, and Alana. I used to be a co-host too but it has been a long time.

Anyway, there is always something to dance and sing about here so come on in and join the fun. This week is sans theme which means I get to post whatever music is on my mind. Since, I like brains, this might be a lot or a little. I don't know. So, let's see what I've got.


First up: Most people know Michael Jackson for his Halloween song, "Thriller" but people do not know as much about this spooky one too.


Next up: I posted this on my Facebook fan page (shameless plug for my page, uh hmm) the other day but did not post it here. I would be amiss if I did not post these fun zombies dancing the "Thriller" dance! (Note: This is a TikTok video)


Finally: To round out todays selections, I give you what all zombies must dance too.




WAIT! What do we have here? Could it be a Halloween Treat bonus?

I came across this group on Asia's Got Talent (AGT too) their zombie group was fantastic and a bit disturbing. You've got to check them out!


~Master Crypt Keeper, Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Michael Jackson certainly knew how to make entertaining videos - this had awesome special effects. Enjoyed The Cramps and the Space Machine contortionist dancers. I tried finding more info on Space Machine (the zombie act) but wasn't successful. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs. I have always like the The Cramps tune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ was a super star in ever since of the word. He put together some great music and videos in his short life span. I can't think about Halloween without thinking about his pop hit, "Thriller". I have heard the song you featured today, though. I couldn't watch the Asian AGT act. That's just too creepy for me. AGT here in the states has had this sort of act before I really hate when they put that stuff on TV. It's too weird for me. Thanks for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor, my friend. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was hard to watch Asia's Got Talent - those crunching noises with those kids popping their joints gave me the heebie jeebies.

    ReplyDelete