Sunday, October 23, 2022

Day 23: Monday's Music Moves Me #CountdowntoHalloween #Music #Halloweenmusic

 


Hello my Zombie friends. It is time to get down and dance with the Monday's Music Moves Me folks. As the theme this week is whatever we want to play, you know it is going to be Halloween stuff from me. But what? Hmm... 

Link up!

First up: I truly love it when the skeletons rattle their bones to some Disney dancing.


Next: Did you all ever see Lurch dance? He did with Wednesday!


Finally: Witches enjoy dancing and singing like these do.





Toodles....Master Crypt Keeper, Michelle


5 comments:

  1. Lurch dancing is great! I don't think I ever saw this segment. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thus was great to watch and listen to. I always loved the silly symphonies especially this one which put Disney in with the big wigs. It is rightfully famous. I remember watching this episode when I was young of Lurch Dancing. Those witches are hilarious and why am I not surprised that it is German. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Lurch dancing. The two witch dances, especially the first, with its middle eastern vibe. The first video: One of the songs I picked used this as its video - I knew it was Disney but couldn't place it. Now I remember. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL...Double Pawkissies from usπŸΎπŸ˜½πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete