Sunday, October 2, 2022

October 3....Monday's Music Moves Me #Bounty #MondayMusicMovesMe #music #CountdowntoHalloween2022

It has been a long time since I played along with the gals over at Monday's Music Moves Me. I thought maybe it would be fun to do so for October. So, I went over and checked out what the theme for is this week. 

It is actually "Bounty." Now, I am sure they mean of the Thanksgiving kind but hey, it is October and I can interpret like I want. Right? So, here is how I am creeping it real. Enjoy my spookier version of the theme.

~Master Crypt Keeper, Michelle

First up: This is a song about a man on the run after protecting his beloved.


Next: This one...ah, well...the music gives spooky vibes but the video. ;)


AH, that is it for today.

4 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    I'm delighted you decided to join us on the dance floor. Dean Brody is a new artist for me. Thanks for the introduction and a second thanks for sharing that not-so spooky kitty video. That put a smile on my face. :D I hope you can return to the party next week, my friend. We've missed you. It's time to get this thing cranked up. The attendants have fallen down. Music is something we all need in our lives and being apart of the 4M circle is an excellent way to kick start the week. Have a boogietastic week, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, you have been missed. A great playlist here. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your song was enjoyable - new to me, too. The "spooky" cat video, now I wonder what he/she was lunging at. May have been a horror movie scene for a mouse, perhaps? Also, what Cathy said. Feel free to join up anytime, not just in October! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete