Sunday, October 8, 2023

Monday's Music Moves Me: Freebie #CountdowntoHalloween2023

Photo credit to: Guy Gilchrist


Well, hi my favorite spooks! I have missed a few days but was trying desperately to get the Countdown blog fixed. I finally did that so I can get in now on the fun more.

This week, like every week, Monday's Music Moves Me boils and ghouls spin some tunes. It has been so long since I played, I bet they think I don't like them anymore. Oh, but I boo! (see what I did there.)

Anyway, this week is freebie week so let's go!

The theme for the Halloween Countdown this year is Grave Yard Smash. So guess what me first tune is?


Well, who else is dancing in the grave yard? Hmm..maybe these guys are rattling.


Then there are these "folks".


The zombies crashed the party and some are not happy.



No dance party in a grave yard can be complete without drinks.



See you next bat time,
Michelle




5 comments:

  1. WOOO HOOO Totally awesome my friend!!! Great Halloween tunes also... Love it!!!! hehehehehe Have a great week... take care!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like she said, this playlist is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool and scary songs here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Disney silly symphony cartoon. He did a few back in the early days. The other one with the coloured skeletons was funky. I enjoyed all of these. Now I wish I could have a margarita

    ReplyDelete