Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Monday Music Moves Me (The Late Edition): Music In the Dark #CountdowntoHalloween2023


 Hey Zombie Friendly People! I do realize it is Wednesday and music was to be posted on Monday. Remember though, zombies can be slow so we are just catching up.

Those great gals over on the 4M's felt the theme this week should be dancing in the dark or music in the dark. Something like that. Hey, I am hungry so, ya know. Need brains! I digress.

First song seems perfect to dance to. Bruce!


Next up dancing with monster friends.



Finally, if you are scared you should dance.


Link up and have some fun! ~Master Crypt Keeper, Michelle





3 comments:

  1. Not loving the last one as it's too repetitive. Love Springsteen always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting set - I only knew the first song. I had no idea (Cathy had a similar idea) how many songs have Dancing in the Dark as their title. These were all so different. And arrgh, this is one of the blogs I am having problems commenting on, so I had to switch to another computer and here I am. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the party, darlin'! Have a bootiful week!

    ReplyDelete