Sunday, October 11, 2020

October 12th #CountdowntoHalloween2020...Monday's Music Moves Me.



It is Monday's Music Moves Me time. This week is a theme and it works oh, so perfect for me and my ongoing Halloween theme.  
This week's co-hostess is Mary from Jingle Jangle Jungle  She says this for the theme: " Oct 12th  As it’s Roctober – Choose a decade and build a playlist of rock songs from that period." 

Well, this girl is straight out of the 1980's and loves the music. Usually you would not think of the '80s having Halloween music but it does!  Enjoy my list!

Master Crypt Keeper, Michelle

First up: Nothing like having a Dead Man's Party with Oingo Boingo



Next up: I would be amiss if I did not pay homage to the zombies on this page. Here they dance with the Cramps.


Next up: The Golden Earring's introduced us to "The Twilight Zone." (I think we have not left!)


Finally: One of the most known for the 1980's is that wolfman himself, Michael Jackson. He made me stay up to Midnight to see his video and it was worth the "Thriller."




11 comments:

  1. Way ta go girlfriend! You definitely are putting us in the October groove! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,

    You brought some great Halloween themed tunes to the dance floor. "Thriller" is one of the greatest songs of all time! Have a boogietastic week, dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices. I love Thriller, always play it this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great playlist rom the '80's! I forgot The Cramps were from that decade...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks today! Awesome songs for an awesome holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great spooky songs there. Enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect choices for the season. The first two songs new to me, enjoyed the movie clips of the Cramps song. The other two are old favorites. The Thriller video, I think, is one of the best ever. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe..I remember waiting for the Thriller video to come on TV...can’t remember what time it debuted over this side of the pond, though! Great selection of tracks to add to the Halloween playlist...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on the theme, especially since it coincided with your Halloween countdown - nicely done! Awesome song choices, too! Thanks for the rockin' dance! :)

    ReplyDelete